- B.B.#198 – Roddy – An Ordinance designating a portion of the City as a redevelopment area known as The City Foundry Saint Louis Redevelopment Area pursuant to the Real Property Tax Increment Allocation Redevelopment Act; and containing a severability clause.
- B.B.#199 – Roddy – An Ordinance affirming adoption of a redevelopment plan, redevelopment area, and redevelopment project; authorizing the execution of redevelopment agreement between The City and FoPa Partners, LLC; and containing a severability clause.
- B.B.#200 – Davis – An ordinance repealing Ordinance 69589 and in lieu thereof enacting a new ordinance prohibiting the issuance of any package or drink liquor licenses for any currently non-licensed premises within the boundaries of the Nineteenth Ward Liquor Control District, and containing an emergency clause.
- B.B.#201 – Davis – An ordinance authorizing and directing the Street Commissioner to take all necessary actions to honorarily designate the 2800 block of Cool Papa Bell Avenue as Pastor Jerry Hodges Street.
- B.B.#202 – Davis – An ordinance authorizing and directing the Street Commissioner to take all necessary actions to honorarily designate the 3600 Block of Finney as Rev. Dr. Jimmy L. Brown Street.
- B.B.#203 – Green/Ingrassia/Spencer/Arnowitz/Cohn – An ordinance amending the antidiscrimination law of the City to add pregnancy and reproductive health decisions as protected classes by amending Sections One, Five, Seven, Eight, and Nine of Ordinance 67119; and containing a severability clause and an emergency clause.
The meeting begins at 10am, it can be watched online here.
— Steve Patterson