The poll this week is an exact duplicate of a poll from last April, I want to see if there are any changes as a result of legal recreational marijuana in Colorado as of January 1st.
The results of the poll in April were:
- Fully legalize 71 [53.38%]
- Legalize for medical / decriminalize for recreational use 32 [24.06%]
- Keep it illegal 21 [15.79%]
- Legalize for medical use only 6 [4.51%]
- Unsure/no opinion 3 [2.26%]
We’ll see if the current results differ from last year, the poll is in the right sidebar. Mayor Slay’s campaign website currently has a 10-question “mini-poll” on marijuana.
I’ll share more thoughts with the results on Wednesday the 22nd.
– Steve Patterson