August 7th is the Missouri primary election. Voters will be selecting their party’s candidate for vario
Uncontested: Circuit Attorney, Public Administrator, various committeeman and committeewoman positions within the Democrat, Green & Republican parties. The complete list of candidates can be found here:
- Vernon Betts faces incumbent James W. (Jim) Murphy and David (DA) Mosley.
- The winner in the Democratic primary will face Republican Robert V. Sternberg on November 6th
- Democrats: Alfred J. “Fred” Wessels Jr., Brian Anthony Wahby, Tishaura O. Jones and Jeffrey Boyd face each other, incumbent Larry Williams isn’t seeking another term thankfully.
- Greens: Don DeVivo and Anthony Stevens face each other.
- The winners of the Democratic & Green primaries will face Republican Tim Bachman on November 6th.
Committeeman & Committeewoman:
- Committeeman: Sterling Samuel Miller vs Azim Azid
- Committeewoman: Sharon Tyus vs Althea (Haywood) Harris
- Committeeman: 4-way race between Larry Middlebrook, David (DA) Mosley, Terrance “Terry” Buchanan, and John Saxton
- Committeeman: 3-way race between Johnnie Saddler, Calvin L. Garner, and Anthony Bell
- Committeeman: Edward McFowland vs Offong R. Ahmed
- Committeewoman: Tina Sparkling vs Norma Leggette
- Committeewoman: Penny V. Hubbard vs. Tonya Finley
- Democratic Committeeman: John Maxwell vs Damon A. Jones
- Republican Committeeman: John L. Hubb vs Matthew Hanses
- Committeeman: Michael A. “Mike” Chance vs Robert J. Shelli
- Committeeman: Daniel Morgan vs Christopher W. Rowley
- Committeeman: Michael W. Huett vs Nicholas Willard
- Committeeman: Jake Koehr vs. Frederick A. Hodes
- Committeeman: Kerry D. Wilson vs Michael Watson
- Committeewoman: Jamilah Nasheed vs. Audrey Larkin
- Green Committeeman: Don DeVivo vs Barry Watkins
- Democratic Committeeman: Nora “Tumaini” Neal vs Angela D. Miles
- Committeewoman: Kay Ross Gage vs Shameem Hubbard